Kansas Department of Children and Families Online Applications






Fill out online forms found at the links provided. To receive a paper copy of any of these forms through the mail, call (620) 272-5800.

Food Assistance
Child Care Assistance
Child Support Services
Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LIEAP)
Medical Assistance

For LIEAP application, you must provide:

  • Social Security numbers for everyone in your household that has one
  • Income information such as wages, child support
  • Utility account information (Vendor name(s) and account number(s))
  • Primary fuel type that heats your home
  • Landlord`s name, address, and phone number (If utilities are in their name)

For LIEAP application, you may also need:

  • Proof of disconnect (If you are currently in an emergency situation).
  • Proof of income:
    • Pay stubs, employer statements, etc for income other than Social Security, SSI, TANF, or Unemployment Compensation.
    • Copy of Child Support Court Order (or County and Cort ORder Number)
    • Copy of Complete Tax Return (If Self-Employed)
    • Copy of Veteran’s Administration Benefits or Claim Number
    • Copy of Retirement Pension
    • Proof of Interest Income greater than $50.00 per month
  • No income statement(s) (For each individual in your household 18 or older that does not receive income from any source)
  • Copy of primary heating fuel bill (or receipt if fuel is propane, wood, heating oil, etc.)
  • Copy of secondary fuel bill (If you desire it to be paid with any portion of the LIEAP payment)
  • Proof of energy utility payments (In at least two (2) of the last three (3) months)
  • Proof of rent payments (In at least two (2) of the last three (3) months, if utilities are included in the rent)

Leave a Reply