Fill out online forms found at the links provided. To receive a paper copy of any of these forms through the mail, call (620) 272-5800.
For LIEAP application, you must provide:
- Social Security numbers for everyone in your household that has one
- Income information such as wages, child support
- Utility account information (Vendor name(s) and account number(s))
- Primary fuel type that heats your home
- Landlord`s name, address, and phone number (If utilities are in their name)
For LIEAP application, you may also need:
- Proof of disconnect (If you are currently in an emergency situation).
- Proof of income:
- Pay stubs, employer statements, etc for income other than Social Security, SSI, TANF, or Unemployment Compensation.
- Copy of Child Support Court Order (or County and Cort ORder Number)
- Copy of Complete Tax Return (If Self-Employed)
- Copy of Veteran’s Administration Benefits or Claim Number
- Copy of Retirement Pension
- Proof of Interest Income greater than $50.00 per month
- No income statement(s) (For each individual in your household 18 or older that does not receive income from any source)
- Copy of primary heating fuel bill (or receipt if fuel is propane, wood, heating oil, etc.)
- Copy of secondary fuel bill (If you desire it to be paid with any portion of the LIEAP payment)
- Proof of energy utility payments (In at least two (2) of the last three (3) months)
- Proof of rent payments (In at least two (2) of the last three (3) months, if utilities are included in the rent)